Sunflower Hills 2019 Membership Rates (available December 1, 2018)
|Single Patron Card||$110.00|
|Senior Patron Card (age 60 & over)||$85.00|
|Junior Patron Card (age 18 & under)||$85.00|
|Family Patron Card||$135.00|
Patron Card Benefits:
- Discount of up to $6.00 on green fees.
- Maintenance of a recognized USGA Handicap.
- Sunflower Hills is a member of these golf organizations: Kansas City Golf Assn., Kansas Golf Assn., Greater Kansas City Women's Public Links Golf Assn., & United States Golf Assn.
- Card holder’s can make tee times up to ten days in advance. The general public can make tee times up to seven days in advance.
- Standing tee times can be made for the entire season if the entire group are patron members (certain restrictions apply, ask for details).
|Season Pass||Walking||† Including Golf Cart|
|Single Season Pass||$1,350.00||$2,225.00|
|Senior Season Pass (age 60 & over)||$640.00||$1,415.00|
|Family Season Pass||$1,750.00||$3,180.00|
|Twilite Season Pass||N/A||$1,165.00|
† Valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart.
|Driving Range Pass||Single||Family|
Season Pass Benefits:
- A Season Pass includes all Patron Card benefits.
- Single & Family Season Pass includes all green fees.
- Senior Season Pass includes all green fees Monday thru Friday & after 2:00pm Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- Twilite Season Pass includes all green fees & carts after 2:00pm seven days a week.
- Installment plans available.
For more information contact: email@example.com.